Thursday, January 21, 2010

Latest Diva clip & news of upcoming posts...

Hey peeps!

Well youtube dropped another of my accounts, I guess someone complained....again!!
It's not as if the vids I post are abusive or objectionable, i mean, come on!!

Anyways, here's a short preview of the wonderful diva wearing an AMAZING tight black lycra skirt showing off superb thick thighs and curves galore!!



Jump on over to the BBWSource Clipstore and buy a vid, they do not cost much and help to repay the money I put up to help pay for this wonderful BBW model to go to the US.

C'mon guys, BUY A CLIP!!!
I go out of my way to post here for very little reward, bringing you a fine selection of curvy women, help me to continue with this much needed service!

At the weekend i will begin a series of posts showcasing the best of my latest finds at various social networking sites!

No comments: