Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day Seven..... where else do you get such a great service? :)

Hey peeps, what a ride!!!

Well it's been a whole week now, and here's the final post to wrap things up.
I don't ask much, just two things.

Help support my efforts by buying a clip over at my Clipstore and tell as many people as you can elsewhere how great this place is!!

Spread the word, my friends. :)

To convince you, enjoy this post of the wonderful curvy thick thighed woman known as Hippnossis!



I think this shows the perfection that can be found in the fuller curvier female body, what a shining example of thick legged round bootied beauty!!

I have a shedload of older pics if peeps want, just holla!
Also give me some feedback y'all, a good week of posts or what!!?!?! :)

If you like what I do, help support my efforts, pop on over to my Youtube page to see some great HQ samples of my vidclips available over at my CLIPS4SALE store :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics man chek my blog also

Anonymous said...

since our guy here won't give names or links, we better help ourselves with it.
her name is: 1ST.LADY HIPPNoSIS
people join in the name and links giving, thanks!

jonas said...

It's all well and good peeps saying 'give us the links', the problem is, the pages get bombarded and either locked down or just deleted.
Believe me, I am bringing you the best I can find, there's nothing stopping anyone setting up their own blog, if you don't like what I do.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry if my early comment offend u! it is just that this women are so bless we want their names to search and follow them also. I don'it mean to insult u posting the pictures.

jonas said...

No offence taken, and I do know how you feel...
I have been in this blog scene for the past 7 or 8 years and have had a lot of people complaining about small things when what I do takes up quite a lot of time with very little thanks!
It's not like I try to hide things for myself, just I know how it goes when too many people try to access these models pages and I get over 3000 hits a day!!
Imagine how some may react to a sudden surge in popularity!

SnipaSnatcha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SnipaSnatcha said...

hey jonas she is amazing too,told you i love thick thighs man,one.